Another Woman

ANOTHER WOMAN.

 dreamatico.com


who is the woman you loved to be first ?

who is the person who has a higher position than your father ?

who are the people you should be proud of this world ?

yap .. the answers to all these questions is YOUR MOTHER .

I have a little story about the importance of your dearest mother.

This story comes from a family who have been married for twenty-one years old , and the family know how to make a fire of love burning brightly in the home .

some time ago , my wife gave me the advice to go out with an another woman than normal , and I was shocked at the idea of my own wife .

" I'm sure you 'll love " my wife said , smiling .

" But , I love you," I protested.

"I know , but you 'll love " replied my wife
the woman who is my wife referred is my mother , my mother has been a widow for 19 years , the demands of work and three children who had made ??I rarely visit .

tonight I invite my mother to watch and have dinner with him .

"What ? You're okay , right?" my mother asked

she is the type who think if there are people who call late at night and the first surprise invitation is bad news .

" I thought it would be fun to spend time with mom " explained " just the two of us "

mother thought for a moment " I agree with that plan "
 


 img11.deviantart.net 

Friday , after I finish the job, I went to see the mother at home . I was a bit nervous, and after arriving at home my mother looked embarrassed. she wears a coat , waiting at the entrance , curly hair , and wearing clothes that she never wore at her wedding anniversary last year . Mother smiled like an angel 's face .

"I told my friends, I will walk with my son, and it makes me very happy, and they were all impressed" she said as she entered the car "they can not wait for the story of our meeting," said the mother, and I just smiled at ,

we immediately headed to the restaurant which is quite luxurious and comfortable. my mother holding my hand as if she was the wife of the president. I can only smile. after we were seated, read the menu, and I saw my mother could only see the words printed in capital letters.

during the meal I noticed that my mother always staring nostalgic smile on his lips

"I usually always read the menu when you were small" mom said to me

"Now the mother calm down, which will let you read the menu for mom" I said with a sincere smile at her
 


 womensmentalhealth.org 

during the dinner took place, we are engaged in talks that exciting. nothing special, just the recent events in the life of both of us. we talked a lot to remember the event movie. after all, I drove my mother returned, the evening wore on.

"I'll go out with you, but with the invitation" my mother said "if you agree"

I then expressed my consent to

when i am get home, my wife asked "how was your dinner?"

"Very pleasant, a lot more fun than I thought" I replied.

a few days later, my mother died of a heart attack. The incident was so sudden and I have not had time to do anything. then I receive invoices paid off, about a house we were to visit both. The envelope also contained a piece of paper written ..

"I pay has paid off. Maybe I can not go there with you, but I'm still paying for two people for you and your wife, you'll never know the meaning of the night for me, I love you"

At that time I realized how important giving the words "I love you" and allow time for the people we love and deserve.

lessons that we take is nothing more important than God and your family. take the time that is appropriate for them because it can not be postponed until another time.
 


 www.margaretrandall.org 

(Author Unknown)
Previous
Next Post »